Our Legacy Is Covering Yours!
ARE YOU COVERED IN HILLSBOROUGH, PINELLAS, PASCO, POLK, SURROUNDING FL AREAS?
Don't let a well-worn roof compromise your curb appeal. Instead, count on the dedicated crew at Florida Legacy Roofing for a roof replacement. We offer complete roof installation and replacements, just let us consult you specifically on our desired project, and we'll handle it quickly, efficiently, and with the utmost quality craftsmanship.
We will remove your shabby old roof and replace it with durable shingle or metal panel roof that will complement the design of your structure. After we are finished, you will be amazed by the enhanced appearance of your home.
Fund Your Roofing Installation with GreenSky
You don’t have to search for other fund sources to pay for the installation of your property’s custom roof roof. Our GreenSky Financing option allows you to make zero down payment. If your home or business establishment qualifies for this option, you may receive approval in half an hour or less.
Get a free estimate of our services by filling out our contact form.
GET APPROVED IN 30 MINS OR LESS
FINDING A GOOD CONTRACTOR
As you begin your research for a roofing contractor, there are several important factors to keep in mind. We want you to be properly prepared and educated before you start. We know that the more you know, the more likely you are to choose Florida Legacy Roofing for your roofing project.
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection: Check Reputation – Stability – Workmanship
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone, up 62%.” The Wall Street Journal
1. General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: You need to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance.
2. Release of Lien: All contractors should provide a Lien Release prior to final payment.
3. Trade Association Certificates of Standing: Belonging to trade associations implies some quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Florida Legacy Roofing is par of the Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association or FRSA
4. Use Only Manufacturer Certified Companies to Install Your Roof: Florida Legacy Roofing is certified by all major manufacturers of residential roofing products.
5. Quality Control and Jobsite Management: Your Project manager will work with you from estimating all the way through to final inspection. This will provided a clear communication channel throughout your project and ensure you are delivered what you are promised and get the best roof possible.
We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project.